Clutch cable for 1982-2004 Mustang fitted with a firewall adjuster and aluminum quadrant.
Does NOT fit 1984-1986 SVO Mustang.
- Made in America for MM by the original Ford OEM vendor.
Requires an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant that is compatible with a stock clutch cable.
Will not fit with a quadrant that requires an aftermarket adjustable cable.
- This is not the same clutch cable sold by FRPP.
- All FRPP clutch cables have a completely different, non-OEM design and construction.
- FRPP clutch cables are made in Taiwan.
Requires a firewall adjuster. Will not fit without a firewall adjuster.
One Mustang clutch cable, ready for use with a firewall adjuster and the appropriate aluminum quadrant.
- Provides the same smooth and low-effort pedal motion as the original stock clutch cable did when your Mustang was brand new.
- Maintains low-friction operation even with heavy clutch loads.
- Ready for fitment to a firewall adjuster; no need for the installer to modify the end of the housing.
- Available in a money-saving package with a quadrant and firewall adjuster
- Longer than many of the stock Mustang cable assemblies, allowing it to be routed away from the exhaust.
Unlike offshore-sourced clutch cables:
- Tough OEM cable housing does not easily collapse.
- Inner cable glides effortlessly inside a low-friction PTFE sheath.
- Multi-layer outer housing provides greater heat resistance.
- Strong OEM inner steel cable is more stretch resistant.