Complete coil-over conversion package for 1979-1989 Mustang. Includes everything needed for converting your Mustang from conventional springs to a coil-over suspension.
Maximum Motorsports Coil-over Package features:
- Choice of spring rates to best suit your goals.
- Choice of damper series and valving to match your desired coil-over spring rates.
- MM strut mounting ears designed for the high loads from good brakes and sticky tires.
- MM shock has oversized shaft to improve damper function.
- MM strut is inverted monotube design.
- MM Caster Camber plates provide adjustment range wide enough to cover both street and track driving.
This coil-over package includes:
You may also need:
- Second shock-to-axle mounting bracket. See the "Options" tab.
- Racing upper shock mounts. See the "Options" tab.
- Spanner wrench. See the "Options" tab.
Ordering your desired parts configuration
- Once you select from each of the 6 areas above, the part number and price will change to reflect the package selected.
- You must select 1 button in each of the 6 choice areas before clicking the Add To Cart button.
The choices are confusing. How do I order?
- Click on the "How to Order" tab for a step-by-step guide to selecting the required items from the choices listed above.
- Click on the "Options" tab for a guide to selecting options that may be required for your installation.