Maximum Motorsports XL Series Full Length Subframe Connectors, 1979-04 Mustang hardtop and convertible, bare steel
- MM Full-length Subframe Connectors should be the first modification to your Mustang.
- MM Full-length Subframe Connectors stiffen your Mustang's chassis more than any other under-car subframe connector.
- A stiff chassis improves ride quality and performance.
- A stiff chassis enables the springs and shocks to function properly.
- The longest subframe connector available, at 65".
One-piece reinforcements for the seat mounts simplify installation.
NOTE: Full Length Subframe Connectors always ship separately.
For more details and technical information, scrolldown.
- Welding required for installation.
- MM XL Series subframe connectors are 95% stiffer than standard subframe connectors.
- MM subframe connectors are strong enough that you can lift the car by placing a jack anywhere along the length of the connector tube!
- Extends from the rear lower control arm attachment point on the rear subframe all the way up to the firewall, providing substantially more weld area than other connectors.
- Made of 1.5" x 2" x .083" wall thickness rectangular tubing.
- MM XL Series subframe connectors do not hang any lower than the lowest part of the car-the exhaust system.
- MM created the first Full-length Subframe Connectors; beware of imitators who attempt to copy the original innovative design.
For even more technical information, please click the Tech button below.