Save by purchasing with MM rear lower control arms
- $474.94 with Mm5RLCA-52, save $25
- $569.94 with Mm5RLCA-53, save $30
Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets for 2005-2014 Mustangs. Also called Anti-Squat Brackets, these brackets move the instant center location upwards and rearwards to increase the anti-squat percentage, therefore increasing traction.
- Compensates for the loss in anti-squat, caused by lowering your Mustang, by adjusting the rear suspension geometry.
- Allows increasing anti-squat to far above the stock percentage.
- Multiple control arm mounting holes allow tuning anti-squat percentage for the optimum launch.
- Extremely stiff. Comparison testing showed these MM brackets to have less deflection under load than any competing bracket.
- Less deflection means better launch consistency and better handling.
- Allows use of stock-style rear swaybar and stock rear lower control arms, unlike many competing brackets.
- Reduces roll understeer for improved handling on lowered cars.
- Improves ride quality by adjusting the suspension geometry so that the rear tires move rearwards when striking a bump, instead of moving forwards.
Better by Design
MM's Engineering Team load tested these brackets, as well as brackets from other manufacturers. The claimed superiority of weld-on brackets over bolted-on brackets was quickly disproved by testing. It is the design of the bracket that ensures strength, not the method of attachment. All other relocation brackets started deflecting at much lower load levels (power levels) than the MM-designed relocation bracket. Load testing is just one of the ways we confirmed that our design was not only stronger than others, but is also up to the challenge presented by a high-powered Mustang.
- Multiple mounting holes for the lower control arm allow tuning the instant center location for optimum launch characteristics.
- Very stiff, allowing little deflection under load.
- Maintains stock Panhard rod location
- Clears stock swaybar
- Clears direct-replacement aftermarket swaybars
- Compatible with stock and direct replacement lower control arms
- Bolts-on; no welding required
- Includes hardware
- Durable black powder coated finish