Product highlights for the 2013-2014 Ford V8 Mustang - Exhaust Kit w/ Dual Chambered Tips :
- Fits all 2013-2014 5.0L/5.8L-V8 Mustangs including the GT, GT500, Boss 302 and California Special (Requires ROUSH Rear Valance - Part # 421406)
- Improved exhaust note vs. stock exhaust system
- 409 Stainless Steel Mufflers with the 304 Chrome Flashed Stainless Steel Tips
- No in-cabin drone/boom
- Requires ROUSH Rear Valance (Part # 421406)
- Easy to install
- Designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment
- Includes all required hardware and instructions
- Check local noise ordinances for legality
The Ford Mustang Exhaust Kit with Dual Chambered Tips is designed for 2013-2014 V8 engine including 5.0L and 5.8L as found in the GT, GT500, Boss 302 or California Special editions. The dual chamber tips on the exhaust require the ROUSH 2013-2014 Mustang rear valance part# 421406 for proper fitment. The Ford Mustang rear valance and exhaust kit with dual chamber tips is the same as used in the ROUSH R6 aerobody kit found on our production Mustangs.
The ROUSH Mustang exhaust kit mufflers differ substantially from the conventional fiberglass-packing found in other manufactures mufflers. The ROUSH muffler produces a less inhibited sound, increased air flow (maximizing power), and increased longevity (there is no fiberglass that would break-down over time). Another great feature of our Mustang exhaust kit is the lack of the typical in-cockpit boom at cruising speeds found with most performance exhaust systems.
The chrome flashing used in our Ford Mustang exhaust with dual chambered tip is bonded micro-porously to the metal surface. The result is a finish that is highly resistant to cracking from localized damage and heat color change for a better look on your Mustang. Conventional chrome plating is susceptible to cracking and flaking, especially when subjected to heat (as is found with an exhaust). The inlet pipe and mufflers are made from a 409 stainless steel for enhanced durability. The exhaust system is designed with OEM CAD data to ensure precise fitment on the 2013-2014 Ford Mustang.