StopTech Touring Kit for the front of a 2005-2014 Mustang features 1-piece 14" rotors and either 4-piston or 6-piston calipers. Complete kit includes your choice of ST-40 4-piston calipers or ST-60 6-piston calipers, 14" (355mm) 1-piece StopTech Sport series rotors, braided stainless-steel hoses, Sport compound pads, and all required brackets and hardware.
Free brake fluid!
You'll need brake fluid, so let MM supply it. Your choice!
(48-state ground service)
- Designed for the stock S197 master cylinder and stock rear brakes for optimum bias ratio.
Important: Check for clearance to your wheels with this required wheel clearance drawing. Sideways clearance to the spokes is a more likely interference point than diameter.
StopTech brakes are a proven winner in the American Iron race series. But even if you never go to the track, you can still get in on the awesome stopping power of StopTech's Touring Brake Kits at a lower price point than the 2-piece rotor kits. StopTech is known for engineering advances in caliper, rotor, hat, and hose design, which have led to optimized systems for the Mustang that provide the shortest stopping distances possible. The advanced brake balance gives a firmer brake pedal, less pedal travel, and superior brake modulation.
StopTech Touring Brake Kits include forged, 2-piece ST calipers; 1-piece Sport rotors; and stainless-steel brake lines, brake pads, and application-specific caliper brackets.
- Made of forged aluminum.
- Unique bolt-in bridge greatly stiffens the caliper, improving pedal feel and modulation.
- 4-piston or 6-piston differential bore design distributes the clamping force over the length of each pad evenly, improving braking ability and pad life.
- Pistons are hard-anodized aluminum.
- Piston dust boots are included.
- Anodized for protection before being painted for color.
- ST-40 caliper weighs 8.0 lbs.
- ST-60 caliper weighs 8.8 lbs.
- 14" (355mm) diameter.
- 1.25" (32mm) thick.
- 1-piece Sport rotor design.
- Vanes mimic the stock rotor design.
- Black E-coated hats and vanes for corrosion protection.
- Available either slotted or drilled.
Available in 2 versions:
- Slotted rotors vent hot gasses created between the pad and rotor during heavy braking, improving pad bite and longevity. Slotted rotors are recommended for Mustangs that may be track driven.
- Drilled rotors provide a unique look and are well-suited for street driving. Good for use in rain, but not recommended for track use due to likelihood of cracking from extreme heat.
- Braided stainless-steel hoses provide quicker response, firmer pedal feel, and easier brake modulation.
- DOT-compliant hoses feature a unique swiveling end that ensures correct alignment and fitment to the chassis hard line. StopTech manufactures these stainless-steel braided PTFE-lined brake hose assemblies.